Instant Pot Lemon Pepper Brussels Sprouts
The Instant Pot Lemon Pepper Brussels Sprouts make the perfect side dish! Super easy and quick to prepare!
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts outer leaves removed and rinsed well
- 1 cup chicken broth you can substitute vegetable broth
- 1 lemon divided (squeezed)
- ½ teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Remove outer leaves from Brussels sprouts and rinse well. Place in steamer basket.
Add chicken broth (or vegetable broth) to the inner pot and then set the steamer basket in the pot.
Squeeze half lemon over the Brussels sprouts and place the half lemon in the steamer basket.
Add peppercorns to steamer basket.
Turn pressure valve to sealing and set manual pressure on high for 4 minutes.
Do a quick release when pressure time has finished.
Remove steamer basket and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon ground pepper and then squeeze the other half lemon over the Brussels sprouts.