Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt
For a sweet and cool treat just in time for summer! Perfect for the family to enjoy!
- 1 6-8 oz container of Plain or Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 2-4 pkts Stevia or 1-2 tbs Honey to taste (optional) - if you use Plain Greek Yogurt, use a sweetner
- Chocolate chips - for topping Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate
In a small bowl, mix the yogurt with the peanut butter, pure vanilla extract, and sweetener (optional).
Place in small covered containers in the refrigerator to chill.
Once chilled, about an hour, remove lid or cover, and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
You can keep these in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Makes 3 - 4 small containers.